- comprehensive support in building up or extending your cross-border activities
- customer care provided by your International Business Relationship Manager
- on the spot customer care provided by our partners
- bank accounts opened directly from Germany
- bank accounts opened in Germany for foreign companies
- advice on financing requirements
- estate agency services and mortgages
- cross-border leasing
- information on business locations as well as local incentives
- basic information on legal and taxation issues
- information on conditions for investment and grants
- introduction to local business contacts and service providers
- status reports on potential business partners
- introductions to assist with translations
Our focus is on providing support for the realisation and extension of cross-border business for companies, providing them with information on questions concerning business locations, access to local service providers, information on FDI, grants, basic legal and taxation information, introductions to business contacts and status reports on potential business partners.
S-CountryDesk's orientation towards the promotion of international trade is neatly complemented by its additional activity of promoting Germany as a location for business abroad. Together with our partners we aim at matching supply and demand.
Direct account opening, advice on financing requirements, mortgages in another country and cross-border leasing are just a sample of S-CountryDesk's service offerings.
At home companies will receive counseling from the International Business Relationship Managers at their savings bank; customer care abroad will be provided by our cooperation partners (many of whom are German-speaking).